X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Loxone compatible IP65 LED spots

Hi,

I'm looking for Loxone compatible IP65 (or higher) RGBW LED spots, or WW LED spots if RGBW is impossible to find. The LED spots from Loxone only have an IP20 rating. These are forbidden to use in the bathroom (at least in my country).
    I don't know why Loxone doesn't develop IP65 spots. Now I have to look for an alternative in the bathroom!

I already found an IP20 compatible alternative like the ConstaLED RGBWW LED spot, but no IP65 so far...

Zitat von AnnThraXX Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,

I'm looking for Loxone compatible IP65 (or higher) RGBW LED spots, or WW LED spots if RGBW is impossible to find. The LED spots from Loxone only have an IP20 rating. These are forbidden to use in the bathroom (at least in my country).
    I don't know why Loxone doesn't develop IP65 spots. Now I have to look for an alternative in the bathroom!

I already found an IP20 compatible alternative like the ConstaLED RGBWW LED spot, but no IP65 so far...
    Hello. You can make them at least IP44 with some silicone. And they are low voltage 24v. So safety will be Ok.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Kommentar

Thanks for the reply. A friend reminded me that, when the spots are placed higher than 220 cm, then I don’t have to comply to this rule. That was good news!
      But then again, some higher IP-rated lighting for outside use would be welcome.

Kommentar

Are you still looking for Loxone compatible LED spots. I might be able to help.

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X