X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• LOXONE Dummy: Need Advise

Hallo,

I live in Germany and we recently bought a Ausbauhaus, which has walls electric wire pulled all over the rooms with LOXONE miniserver and many extensions. I have no idea about this and i see there is lots of information and too much to process in less time. We started building the house internally and soon time will come to buy stuff, like schalter (on and off switches etc), intercom, steckdose and would like your help. It would be very helpful or right links to buy these. Any useful tips are welcome.

MKVSR

Download loxone config and sample programs and fool around with it?

It's difficult to help when you have no idea - keep you busy with loxconfig and if there are any questions, we can answer

Kommentar

I moved the thread to a appropriate Topic. I would suggest the following:

- Try to get th eone, who has build the MS with the programming
      - Go to Loxone and get a Loxone Partner close to you.
      En Gruäss us de Schwiiz
      KNX seit 2005
      Miniserver seit Jan. 2011

Kommentar

Gast : where are you from?
        Haus: Bj 1959, gekauft 2011, totale Entkernung, Dachausbau, Erweiterung & Vergrößerung: Start: 2014, Ende: 2050
        Loxone: 1 x Ms Gen.02, 1 x MS Gen.01, 5 x Ext., 4 x Relay Ext., 1 x Dimmer Ext., 2 x 1-wire Ext., 1 x DMX Ext. 1 x TREE Ext. mehr kommt noch
        Licht: DMX LED Beleuchtung (24V), MW HLG Serie und eldoled Dimmer
        Heizung: Brötje WBS 22F, OG Heizkörper und FuBoHeizung über RTL, EG FuBoHeizung

Kommentar

Thanks to moderator to move to right topic area & thanks to Thomas & Simon.
          @Simon: I live in Erding area.

@Thomas: I haven't gone that far to get the config.

We have to buy all the switches(i was told to buy some smart switches(multi functional switch) where you can use it for lights or for closing/opening shutters etc and plugs for the house. Any reference to these multi functional switches would be grateful.

Mkvsr

Kommentar

Zitat von mkvsr Beitrag anzeigen
            We have to buy all the switches(i was told to buy some smart switches(multi functional switch) where you can use it for lights or for closing/opening shutters etc and plugs for the house. Any reference to these multi functional switches would be grateful.
            Someone told you to buy Multi functional Switches? Who was this Person and this Person should also be able to give you the relevant Information.

But all the Loxone products are described on the Loxone Homepage - also in english - ever had a look?
            En Gruäss us de Schwiiz
            KNX seit 2005
            Miniserver seit Jan. 2011

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X