X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Loxone Web client not updating VTI mode correctly

Hi ,Fisrtly apologies that this is written in English

i have a succesful MS4L setup that works fine with the Loxone WebUi, ie start, stop commands when pressed in the UI correctly update the incoming Mode VTI across multiple instances and different browsers.

However i use SquezePlay as a client on my windows Pc and if i use the loxApp to start stop the Player, all is well and the SqueezePlay client is updated ok, However if i use the squeezeplay client to stop the player then the Lox App reports Pause, however when unpausing from SqueezePlay then the loxApp does not get updated ( ie. just sits displaying Pause).although the LMS webclient updates correctly.

My initial thoughts were that SqueezePlay was only sending Pause/Play commands, but changing the Virtual output to 01:31:bf:6b:c7:ae pause\r instead of 01:31:bf:6b:c7:ae stop\r does not help.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

All player clients send different returns for pause stop....
    ​​​​​​I think also the Squeezeplay is sending different returns to the LMS than eg ipeng

The Squeeze2lox Skript is event based and react only to known returns.
    If the return of the player is unknown you don't get an update or maybe a wrong one.

I have to install the player to see what return comes from that software.
    If possible I will implement it in the next update.
    Kein Support per PN!

Kommentar

Thank you, much appreciated and thank you for the great work you have done and continue to do.

Kommentar

I tryed to get your failure, but I didnt get it.
        For me pause shows pause and stops shows stop in the Visu.

The only thing what I had to add was Client disconnected when the Palyer was closed.

Please send me some screenshots from the config... In special the attributes of the VTI/VI/VAQ
        Kein Support per PN!

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X