Ankündigung

Einklappen
Keine Ankündigung bisher.

Lightning controllers Gen 1 giving problems with lights?

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Lightning controllers Gen 1 giving problems with lights?

Hello,
    I have the following problem, let me explain:
    I had a problem with my lights in the center hallway and I replaced all the existing 8 ledspots with dimmable ones. I have a Loxone dimmer, on which there are 4 outputs connected (Ledspots in kitchen, 2x series of ledspots in living room, 1 light bulb in living room above center table).
    My idea was to replace the output from the dimmer which had the light bulb connected, with the dimmable ledspots in the center hallway.
    I had a spare output on another extension, on which I connected the lightbulb from the living room.
    Mind before, everything was working as it should. After I did the rewiring (and the “simple” reprogramming) 2 problems arose:
    1. The lightbulb in the living room (now connected to a ‘normal’ output) starts flickering when it is active (I have several lighting scenes, the light bulb is not always active in all). When it was still connected to the dimmer it worked fine. I have tried several other light bulbs and sockets. I have tried to use a different (spare) output on the extension. Nothing works, the flickering continues… I have managed to get it working without a problem, when I switched the output cable from the lightbulb with the output from my ledspots in my study chamber (so when I pressed the light switch in my study, the light bulb in the living room was working as normal). When used in the lighting controller from the living room, it starts flickering again.
    2. The dimmable ledspots (now connected to the dimmer) in the center hallway don’t work at all, yet when I do the same test (switching the output with the ledspots in my study chamber and pressing the on switch there, they work fine…). Again, when used in the lighting controller from the center hallway, they don’t work at all…
    Now I am still using the gen 1 lighting controllers in the Loxone config. Is it possible that the problem lies here?

have you changed the type of output in the lighing block eg dimmable to on/off and vice versa to refect the new type of output device?

Kommentar

Hello Duncan,

Yes I have changed that.

Kommentar

ill happily run my eye over your config to see if theres anything obvious if you like

Kommentar

Can I mail it to you? To which address?

Kommentar

ive sent you a pm

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X