X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Error after upgrade Loxone server

Hi
    I'm very glad finding an active forum for loxone. So far I've manage my self, but unfortunately not any more. I'm a loxone user since about six years. Last years I haven't got the time to do any upgrades on the system. A few weeks ago I connected to the server with a new computer and loaded the program from the server. I was asked to uppgrade the server which I did. After restart of the server I can't connect with the UI, with the message "Error when loading structure file". Although the program seems ok, all functions is working.
    I have a backup file from 2019, but I don't understand where to put it to be able to choose it in loxoneconfig.
    Is there anyone having an solution?
    Thanks
    Kristian

Still not working for me. No one having any idea?
    After reading in different manuals it might be a problem with the memmory due to a full SD-card.
    Is it allowed to delete all the files visible in loxconfig? I se that I have a lot of log files but also the update files which was downloaded when the error occured?

Kommentar

try the following:
      download the lastest loxone config - load the config from the minserver and save to a file (it will be updated the lastest version)
      format a spare/new sd card in the computer from loxone config - this will be the matching version/firmware from the same loxone config version
      dont restore a backup with the format
      then put the sd back in miniserver and reboot
      and upload the config from loxone config back to the miniserver

hopefully ok

Kommentar

Thanks a lot!
        I have ordered a new card. I will come back with the result.

Kommentar

Changing the SD-card solved the problem! Thanks !

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X