X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Miniserver sending MQTT command

Hi everyone,

I have been struggling with the miniserver to send out an MQTT command.

I have the impression I have done everything right following the instructions about how to use the Loxberry MQTT gateway but my Virtual Output command does not get picked up by the broker.
    The examples are made for Shelly but I would expect it to work with any subscribed MQTT device. At least the broker should see it, regardless of the intended target ...

The broker get the command 'keepaliveepoch' coming from the miniserver just fine but when I use the VO nothing happens. I used many differents way to write the command but none seems to work. (with 1 and 0, On and Off ...).

The Input direction of the setup does work perfectly and I can use MQTT to activate the switch in the Miniserver.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong? Let me know if more information is needed...

Thank you!
    Tom

The Incoming Overview already shows the lightreset to be 1, therefore it already is received on the way back from MQTT to the Miniserver.
    Can you show the LiveView of the data?
    What exactly (what value) do you expect and is not coming through (as I already see 1 in the Incoming Overview)?
    ​​​​​
    BTW The output command from the syntax is correct (but I don't know what you control).
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​​PS: Try with normal switch block first. If the S input of EIB block does not receive 1, the EIB block always will send 1, as the EIB block still thinks it is off. Check the LiveView what happens.
    Zuletzt geändert von Christian Fenzl; 06.03.2021, 22:52.
    Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Well ... I did search a bit more and things got slightly clearer.

Actually it was your PS that got met triggered.... and my lack of understanding how the miniserver programming exactly works.

My first mistake was to manipulate the VO directly instead of using the actual EIB switch. Might seem silly but having a state switch on the VO directly was disturbing. Using the switches correctly they are sending out the MQTT commands. If the VO was able to send MQTT yes/not was depending on the state of the EIB switch.

That sorted out part of the problem. Now I have one other thing that might be related to the gateway. Even with the commands being passed on, it still didn't work. When digging into the commands it seems the broker is adding a space behind them which renders the command incorrect. 'On' becomes 'On '. Do you have any idea where this comes from?

For your info : I'm steering a self-built arduino device and I am also using OpenHab to interact with it. Currently OpenHab is 'in the lead' but I wanted to integrate it in loxone as well so I can make it accessible through the app for convenience.

Kommentar

Are you sure there is no blank too much in your command (in the front, in the middle, or on the end)?
        Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

I removed the 'publish' that was in front of the command as it is not mandatory. That seems to have fixed it.

I'll do some further testing and I need to fix something in OpenHab now due to some modifications but so far so good...

Thanks!

Kommentar

Could you install MQTT Gateway 2.0 (Pre-Release), if you haven’t, and do the check again.
            If this happens with 2.0, I‘ll need to investigate in this.
            Would be nice to get the logfile in debug mode too.

Kommentar

I am already using your latest version. I was actually quite happy to do the update as I hoped it would solve my problem.... In the end my problem was elsewhere but I'm happy to have v2 anyway

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X