Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Reading current time

How can I read the loxone server current dateor time?
    I don't find a way to do that

I need to send the current time to my knx button

I only find a way to tick at regular interval (each hour) but I can not read the time of the tick

Hi i am fairly new to this so don't take this as gospel just trying to help with ideas....

I have never needed it nor seen a function for but it looks like lots of things have a <v.t>; which i read as the time of the activity perhaps you could set up a timed pulse for however frequently you need it then use the <v.t> to determine the time then use it in your request?

I may have misread what v.t was for but that's how i understood it. There may also be a much simpler way too....

Kommentar

Alternatively you could built it up using the Hour, minute etc commands....

Information on times in Loxone Config and how to use them to add functionality to your program.

Kommentar

Zitat von Markeyuk Beitrag anzeigen
        Alternatively you could built it up using the Hour, minute etc commands....

Information on times in Loxone Config and how to use them to add functionality to your program.
        How merge the hour and minute variable and most importantly convert the value to a KNX datatype?

Kommentar

From an old Loxone example.
          The pulse generator triggers every 5 minutes, to send the time every 5 minutes.

But, short disclaimer, I haven't used this to date.

Christian
          Angehängte Dateien
          Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X