X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• sunrise minus 1 hour

Hello all.
    I am trying to introduce a variable time to switch on the lights in my courtyard in the morning before sunrise. The idea is that the lights will go on about 1 hour before sunrise, and after about 1 hour be turned off via the KNX daylight sensor. I have arranged the Loxone time sunrise, combined it with an Loxone ADD module, and want this to trigger or send telegram via an EIB-actuator to the correct GA in my KNX bus. But I am not sure how to handle the on-off dimension. I ONLY want the sunrise -1hour to turn the light on, not off. How can that be accomplished? I have seen some places that one uses the GA like 1/2/3:1 or similar. Can someone try to explain the best practice here?

you can use the minutes until sunrise minus 60. you can compare that with zero. if this happens it is 1 hour before sunrise
    Smarthome: 1x Miniserver Gen. 2, 3x Relay Extensions, 1x Tree Extension, 1x DI-Extension, 1x Air Base Extension, 8x RGBW Tree Dimmer, 9x Touch-Tree, 1x Nano DI Tree, 10x Tree BWM
    Technik: IDM Aero SLM 3-11 mit HGL, MS4H mit 9 Zonen, 2x Loxberry, 2x RPI für Anzeige, Doorbird, Froggit WH2600, POE+ System für Peripherie, Gedad Luftgütesensoren, Deconz (Bridge + 2x BWM + 2x RGBW + 5 Smartplug)

Kommentar

Thank you. I will try your suggestion...
      What about the off-on? I am thinking like to use sunrise minus 1 hour to turn the light on, and sunrise ,minus 4 hours to turn it off. I guess that the off/on is on the actuator side and linked to the KNX GA address.

Kommentar

• hme0354
        hme0354 kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        almost the same and combindes with an rs flipflop

Hello,

I think you can use the "switch":

Find out more about how the Switch Function block works within Loxone Config.

There you can use the output Qon or Qoff to trigger only the rising or falling edge.

Best regards,
      Michael

Kommentar

Thank you both. As output is linked to a KNX actuator, I guess that I have to use a KNX switch module, to get the correct formatted telegrams to trigger the KNX actuator. And the EIB switch does not have a Qon or Qoff. I have used Live view with manual intervention to make some corrections. However, I won't see the results until tomorrow. I enclose a screenshot.

perhaps it is all a little confusing. In the screenshot there is 3 arrangements: above: turn lights on in the courtyard in the morning, sunrise minus 90 minutes. Middle: deactivate courtyard movement sensor in treppenlicht mode 1 min before the courtyard lights are switched on. Below: the same as the middle with another movement sensor.

The issue for me here is to get the EIB switch to work correctly. In terms of sending the correct formatted telegram (datapoint 1), to send ON for the light and OFF to deactivate movement sensors.

Please let me hear your comments.

Kind regards

One (1) telegram only Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: Skjermbilde 2020-12-30 122004.jpg
Ansichten: 486
Größe: 64,4 KB
ID: 282522

Kommentar

Hi,

In my opinion, you need only one "switch" between the first equal and the EIB Taster and connect Qon with 'T' from the EIB.

Best regards,
          Michael

Kommentar

Hello Michael. I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you suggest to introduce a regular loxone "switch" module between the "equal" and the EIB switch? When you say "EIB Taster" is that the EIB actuator or is it the EIB switch? Please clarify.
            Kind regards
            Svein

Kommentar

Hallo Svein,

My idea:

Equal -> loxone "switch" -> EIB Switch

Best regards,
              Michael

Kommentar

OK. I will let my present setup work for the next 24 hours, and see how it works. Then I will try what you suggest. It has also been suggested to use RS flipflop.
                Kind regards
                Svein

Kommentar

Hello again. Well something happened. The lights went OFF in the evening, not ON in the morning. So something is wrong.
                  I have now re-arranged the modules according to what I think you thought would work. So again, we have 24 hours to see what happens. The world of smart housing is full of surprises.
                  Kind regards
                  Svein Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: Skjermbilde 2020-12-31 152942.jpg
Ansichten: 388
Größe: 87,9 KB
ID: 282775

Kommentar

the 2nd and 3rd switch will not switch to ON, because you only reset them.
                    Smarthome: 1x Miniserver Gen. 2, 3x Relay Extensions, 1x Tree Extension, 1x DI-Extension, 1x Air Base Extension, 8x RGBW Tree Dimmer, 9x Touch-Tree, 1x Nano DI Tree, 10x Tree BWM
                    Technik: IDM Aero SLM 3-11 mit HGL, MS4H mit 9 Zonen, 2x Loxberry, 2x RPI für Anzeige, Doorbird, Froggit WH2600, POE+ System für Peripherie, Gedad Luftgütesensoren, Deconz (Bridge + 2x BWM + 2x RGBW + 5 Smartplug)

Kommentar

OK. I would like them to switch OFF 91 and 92 minutes before sunrise. What do you suggest? Is it possible for you to indicate the correct connections? Use the O?

Kommentar

don't know exactly because i don't have eib

Kommentar

What does the 2nd and 3rd EIB switch group address require to receive?
                          As all your EIB Switches use the Tr input, the group address will toggle, and as no Status input is connected, Loxone won't know what is currently set on the Actuator. Therefore, Loxone may send "1" but the actuator already is "1" .

If you don't need to have a switch visu in the Loxone App, you don't need the EIB Switch at all. The KNX output will send 0 and 1 if directly connected to any logic.
                          If you require the UI, make sure always to use O and R on the EIB Switch block to directly send 0 or 1, and not the Tr that flip-flops the output.
                          Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Hello Christian. I have been doing some trials and failings. And ended up with the solution you indicated. As you can see from one of may earlier messages, I had the EIB correctly connected. As I am testing now, I have eliminated the 2 lower setups, as the watchdogs have been going on and off in an uncontrolled manner and made the results a bit confusing. I hope that during the next 2-3 days I will have the sunrise minus 90 min working correctly, and when that is in place I will try to make the movements sensors also work correctly. Thank you for your advice.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                            X