• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Lights "hang" (stuck) in on-position, liveview show them as off

Hi,

Basically, I have the same problem as mentioned here:

Hey all. I'm having a very strange issue that I can't solve. My basement lights (all connected on 1 loxone output) are software-wise configured to 2 buttons: - 1 to turn on the lights for 30 minutes (via a multifunction switch) - 1 to turn the light on permanently (until clicked again) via a lighting controller. This has

The Liveview show it as off, but the lights are kept on...

I have had the problem before, and I solved by rewiring the lights to another output. But alas, I am running out of free outputs...

Can anyone help me?

your relay is sticking. If the tips are not working, you have to solder in new relays or buy a new extension.
    Smarthome: 1x Miniserver Gen. 2, 3x Relay Extensions, 1x Tree Extension, 1x DI-Extension, 1x Air Base Extension, 8x RGBW Tree Dimmer, 9x Touch-Tree, 1x Nano DI Tree, 10x Tree BWM
    Technik: IDM Aero SLM 3-11 mit HGL, MS4H mit 9 Zonen, 2x Loxberry, 2x RPI für Anzeige, Doorbird, Froggit WH2600, POE+ System für Peripherie, Gedad Luftgütesensoren, Deconz (Bridge + 2x BWM + 2x RGBW + 5 Smartplug)

Kommentar

If relays are sticking, the reason is too high switch-on current, usually because of retrofit led lamps.
      It will re-occur again and again, therefore you need to solve the reason, eg by
      - changing the led bulbs to another making
      - put a 16A coupling relay between Loxone output and the lamp.
      - if the output is used with multiple lamps, break apart the circuit to use multiple outputs for these lamps.
      Zuletzt geändert von Christian Fenzl; 08.04.2020, 07:54.
      Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Last year I had exactly the same problem, always ON or always OFF. First I put a 16A coupling relay, no effect. Now I assume, it is a seldom remanence ERROR, maybe a corrupt remanence-file. In my case it worked to deactivate (temporary) the remanence of the Lighting Controller.
        Zuletzt geändert von Gerd Clever; 08.04.2020, 11:58.
        Miniserver Gen 2, v13.1.11.17, 9x Extension, 2x Relay Extension, 4x 1-Wire, Türkontakte, Mobotix T25

Wenn der Herr nicht das Haus baut, dann ist alle Mühe der Bauleute umsonst. (Psalm 127,1)

Kommentar

Ok thanks for the info.

I have 8 lights (spots) on the output. Might be too much? Gonna check this weekend...

Its been Some time... how can I deactivate the remanence?

Kind regards

Kommentar

Zitat von Tyco Beitrag anzeigen
            how can I deactivate the remanence?
            Lighting Controller (old): Set parameter R

or

Lighting Controller (new): Set parameter Rem
            Zuletzt geändert von Gerd Clever; 11.04.2020, 16:55. Grund: differentiation old/new
            Miniserver Gen 2, v13.1.11.17, 9x Extension, 2x Relay Extension, 4x 1-Wire, Türkontakte, Mobotix T25

Wenn der Herr nicht das Haus baut, dann ist alle Mühe der Bauleute umsonst. (Psalm 127,1)

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X