Betatest: LoxBerry 3.x auf Debian 12 (Bookworm)

Einklappen
X

• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge
  • Prof.Mobilux
    Supermoderator

Betatest: LoxBerry 3.x auf Debian 12 (Bookworm)

Hallo zusammen,

seit Juni 2023 ist Debian 12 (Bookworm) released und auch DietPi wurde bereits auf Bookworm umgestellt. Der LoxBerry hing bis jetzt immer noch bei Debian 11 (Bullseye) fest. Mit Bookworm sind große Änderungen bei PHP und Python3 eingezogen, die einen Wechsel des LoxBerry bis jetzt immer noch verhindert haben.

Wir haben jetzt aber eine Beta-Version bereitgestellt, mit der ihr LoxBerry und Debian 12 (Bullseye) testen könnt.

Anleitung:

Zunächst das aktuelle Image von DietPi installieren wie im Wiki beschrieben. Nehmt dabei das Image, welches Euch auf der Downloadseite angeboten wird. Das ist das Bookworm Image.

Anschließend die DietPi Erstkonfiguration durchführen - ebenfalls wie im Wiki beschrieben.

Der Befehl zum Installieren des LoxBerrys ist nun aber nicht der Befehl aus dem Wiki - um die Beta-Version zu installieren benötigt ihr folgenden Befehl:

Code:
    wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mschlenstedt/Loxberry_Installer/main/install_bookworm.sh && bash install_bookworm.sh -b master | tee /boot/loxberry_install.log
    Das war's - nach der Installation geht's wieder weiter wie im Wiki beschrieben.

Fehler und Probleme bitte hier im Thread als "Sammler" melden. Vielen Dank!

For Plugin developers:

Debian 12 introduces three major changes which also will have a big impact on some of our plugins:

PHP 8.x

Debian 12 (Bookworm) officially only includes PHP 8.2. There are a lot of incompatibilities with the older PHP 7.4: https://www.php.net/manual/en/migrat...compatible.php

That's why LoxBerry will install the old PHP7.4 and uses this installation by default also with Debian 12. BUT be prepared to make your plugin run with PHP 8.2! With the next official Debian Release 13 (Trixie) also LoxBerry will switch over to PHP 8.x!

LoxBerry on Debian 12 offers to test your installation and plugin with PHP 8.x easily - so please try it out! https://wiki.loxberry.de/entwickler/...lugin_for_php8

Python 2

Python 2 was removed from Debian - end of life was January 2020. That's why we also will not install it on LoxBerry anymore.

Python 3

Python 3 was changed in Debian 12 dramatically. It is officially not allowed anymore to install packages via pip3! Read more here:

I’m likely missing context, not being a Debian user, but I would freak out when I read this, if I don’t know what’s actually going on: Practically, this means that you can’t use pip to install packages outside a virtualenv, on a Debian system, any more. This sounds like Debian is breaking me, and I will have no choice but to either use virtualenv, or switch system entirely. But in fact I still can install packages outside a virtualenv on a Debian system; I just can’t do that against the Pyth...

For LoxBerry we re-enabled pip3 also for Debian Bookworm to be compatible with our plugins. But Debian 12 will be the last release we will do this unoffical way. That means: your plugins can use pip3 also on Debian 12, but you have to use a virtual environment (we suggest to use pipx) from Debian 13 (Trixie) on!

To test your plugin and a detailed description on how to use pipx can be found here: https://wiki.loxberry.de/entwickler/...ages_with_pipx

Zuletzt geändert von Prof.Mobilux; 26.11.2023, 07:12.
    🇺🇦 Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

LoxBerry - Beyond the Limits

• Noschvie
    LoxBus Spammer

Danke für eure Bemühungen...
    Habe eben die Installation der Bookworm Version gestartet...

Kommentar

• Tico
      MS Profi

Zitat von Prof.Mobilux
      Nehmt dabei das Image, welches Euch auf der Downloadseite angeboten wird. Das ist das Bullseye Image.
      Ich probiere es jetzt aus. Aber sollte das Zitat Bookworm lauten?
      Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Gib Google Translate die Schuld, wenn ich unverständlich bin.

Kommentar

• Prof.Mobilux
        Prof.Mobilux kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        Yepp, thanks!
    • Tico
      MS Profi

Hi Prof.Mobilux. I've tried installing a couple of times now without success. The message delivered after a couple of hours is as follows (for both attempts) -

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: Bookworm install error.png Ansichten: 0 Größe: 32,8 KB ID: 412278

At his point, I reboot and attempt to access with the browser. I can't log into the browser ("This site can't be reached"). I can SSH into the Loxberry and login using loxberry/loxberry.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: Loxberry_DietPi.png Ansichten: 0 Größe: 34,3 KB ID: 412279

Between the two attempts with Bookworm, I made a clean install with Bullseye and Loxberry 3.0.0.6. This installed fine and seems to exclude my environment from the problem.
      Zuletzt geändert von Tico; 26.11.2023, 11:55.
      Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Gib Google Translate die Schuld, wenn ich unverständlich bin.

Kommentar

• Noschvie
        Noschvie kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        Same error here.
    • Prof.Mobilux
      Supermoderator

That's quite the same error when we upgraded from buster to bullseye.... https://forum-raspberrypi.de/forum/t...-beim-upgrade/

I have to look into that. It has something to do with the Raspberry packages, which are not recognized correctly.
      🇺🇦 Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

• Prof.Mobilux
        Supermoderator

Tico Can you please try the following:

Install the right DietPi Image on your Pi3 (ArmV8 Image!) and do the DietPi configuration. Then do:

Code:
        apt update
        apt install libssl-dev
        apt install libc6-dev
        apt install libc6-dbg
        After that, install LoxBerry as described in the first post with "wget.....".

Kommentar

• Noschvie
          LoxBus Spammer

HTML-Code:
          apt update
          apt install libssl-dev
          apt install libc6-dev
          apt install libc6-dbg​
          ... executed successfully and "wget....." started now...

Kommentar

• Noschvie
            LoxBus Spammer

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: grafik.png
Ansichten: 626
Größe: 12,4 KB
ID: 412348
            ... executed successfully.

Kommentar

• Tico
              MS Profi

Cool! Working fine so far!

Name: Bookworm2.png
Ansichten: 622
Größe: 6,4 KB
ID: 412414

Kommentar

• Tico
                MS Profi

I've run into a problem trying to install the Loxberry VPN server documented here -

https://wiki.loxberry.de/modifikatio...erver_machen?s[]=vpn

The error message is attached -

Name: vpn install.png
Ansichten: 632
Größe: 11,2 KB
ID: 412467

I've then manually installed each package individually. They are all successful except for libpam0g-dev. This is the error message attached -

Name: libpam0g-dev.png
Ansichten: 619
Größe: 21,0 KB
ID: 412468

I then try to install libpam0g (note ommitting the -dev). That gives the message below -

Name: libpam0g.png
Ansichten: 612
Größe: 8,5 KB
ID: 412469

Any suggestions how to fix this? The VPN server is an essential component of my Loxberry installation.

Kommentar

• Prof.Mobilux
                  Supermoderator

Thanks! Fixes are included in the installation script.

Kommentar

• Prof.Mobilux
                    Supermoderator

Tico This is the same F*ckUp with the Raspberry packages... As you see installed is package "....+rpt2+.....", which is the package for Raspberry, but the package depends on the package without "+rpt2+...

Don't now how to fix this. I think it's a problem in the main distribution...

Kommentar

• Tico
                      MS Profi

Hi Prof.Mobilux. I'm not sure whether we cross-posted as I was writing Post #10. Was the new script relevant to the VPN server?

Kommentar

• Tico
                      MS Profi

I tried a different VPN server on Bookworm/Loxberry 3.0.0.6 -

It installed without issue and was very easy to set up. Options exist for using either OpenVPN or Wireguard. I've been using Wireguard and it appears quicker to connect than the previous setup.

edit: There's already a How-To in the Loxberry wiki....(thanks to staly?)

Zuletzt geändert von Tico; 28.11.2023, 05:16.

Kommentar

• Tico
                        MS Profi

Zitat von Prof.Mobilux
                        Thanks! Fixes are included in the installation script.
                        Hi Prof.Mobilux. I just tried re-installing with the updated script (Tuesday 28th ~0700Z). The same three file errors occurred with +rpt2+.

Kommentar

Lädt...