X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Web app and and iOS app can not load

Hi
    my name is Nicolas. I am living in Switzerland.
    I have just bought a Miniserver+Air base extension and a few Air accessories to switch from my z-wave setup and go for a "more-wired" domotic.

The initial wiring and first boot of the miniserver was good but I can not use web interface nor iOS app.
    It loads the scripts (11) then stops with an error : "Csn not load informations for the App".

Anybody knows what's is wrong?

Thank you
    Nicolas

Is your Loxone on the same network as the device that you are using to try and connect? If not, it may be a firewall issue on your router, i.e. the firewall is blocking traffic between the two networks

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Kommentar

Thank you for your answer Stoeff99.
      the Miniserver, the computer and the iPhone are all on the same local Ethernet (or wifi for the iPhone) network.

Kommentar

Is there a configuration to make in LoxoneConfig to open ports or activate access from web and mobile apps?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kommentar

Yes, you can nominate a port. By default this is port 80 so it should be ok. I'll need to check this evening where this is. I think it's under the menu "miniserver configuration". Are you able to connect with the miniserver in loxone config?

Kommentar

Zitat von stoeff99
            Yes, you can nominate a port. By default this is port 80 so it should be ok. I'll need to check this evening where this is. I think it's under the menu "miniserver configuration". Are you able to connect with the miniserver in loxone config?

Ok. I will check that port in the configuration software. I can connect with loxone config (under Win7 with VirtualBox on MacOS X).
            That is strange to me is that I can load the web interface to log in and it configures "11 scripts" before the error occurs. So it seems it can connect and exchange data with the Miniserver...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kommentar

Do you actually have some code on the Loxone that could be visualised, or is your SD card "empty"?

Kommentar

Try to create a new project, drag one input, one output and a push button to a page, connect them and save to the Miniserver.
                Does it work?
                Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Zitat von Christian Fenzl
                  Try to create a new project, drag one input, one output and a push button to a page, connect them and save to the Miniserver.
                  Does it work?
                  Thank you to you two. I finally succeeded.
                  It seems I have mistakes in the choices for visualisation. Everything is going ok now.

Have a nice weekend
                  Nicolas

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X