X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Burgular alarm - doors open = cannot turn on alarm

Hello
    I'm new to the forum and have a question about the burglar alarm.
    I would like to setup that I can't turn on the alarm if there are doors and windows open in my home except the front door.
    I have tried using the parameter "li" but this only triggers the alarm after a while if I tick the box.

Have someone else made a manual config that doesn't allow the doors to be open during arming?

What I have tried was to use the door and window function block and if the number of open doors/windows was equal or higher than 1 the switch should not be arming the alarm. The problem is that if I use the app on my phone it's ignoring any logic I make infront of the burglur alarm function block.

Thank you

Hello
    I'm new to the forum and have a question about the burglar alarm.
    I would like to setup that I can't turn on the alarm if there are doors and windows open in my home except the front door.
    I have tried using the parameter "li" but this only triggers the alarm after a while if I tick the box.

Have someone else made a manual config that doesn't allow the doors to be open during arming?

What I have tried was to use the door and window function block and if the number of open doors/windows was equal or higher than 1 the switch should not be arming the alarm. The problem is that if I use the app on my phone it's ignoring any logic I make infront of the burglur alarm function block.

Thank you

Kommentar

Did you found the problem? I have atm the same problem.

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X