X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Burgular alarm - doors open = cannot turn on alarm

Hello
    I'm new to the forum and have a question about the burglar alarm.
    I would like to setup that I can't turn on the alarm if there are doors and windows open in my home except the front door.
    I have tried using the parameter "li" but this only triggers the alarm after a while if I tick the box.

Have someone else made a manual config that doesn't allow the doors to be open during arming?

What I have tried was to use the door and window function block and if the number of open doors/windows was equal or higher than 1 the switch should not be arming the alarm. The problem is that if I use the app on my phone it's ignoring any logic I make infront of the burglur alarm function block.

Thank you

Hello
    I'm new to the forum and have a question about the burglar alarm.
    I would like to setup that I can't turn on the alarm if there are doors and windows open in my home except the front door.
    I have tried using the parameter "li" but this only triggers the alarm after a while if I tick the box.

Have someone else made a manual config that doesn't allow the doors to be open during arming?

What I have tried was to use the door and window function block and if the number of open doors/windows was equal or higher than 1 the switch should not be arming the alarm. The problem is that if I use the app on my phone it's ignoring any logic I make infront of the burglur alarm function block.

Thank you

Kommentar

Did you found the problem? I have atm the same problem.

Kommentar

No I didn't

Kommentar

Not possible with build-in parameters, but you may workaround this with logic.
          Take AQ*, put through Edge detection block. Take Qon and compare with Door and Windows monitor block output.
          If windows open - instantly disarm the alarm on its input.
          You may also add some other logic to that flow like push notification that "Arming not possible - windows open".
          * If you usually arm with a delay, play with AQr instead of AQ.

I've done similar logic when playing with external alarm integration (not production setup, just learning logic).
          My made a lock that alarm could not be disabled from Loxone app, only from alarm system keypad.
          On the other hand, alarm could be armed with both Loxone app and system keypad.
          See diagram below to get the idea.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.8 KB ID:	256844
          Zuletzt geändert von TomekWaw; 03.07.2020, 02:24.
          Noch ein oder zwei Jahre mit Loxone und ich werde Deutsch sprechen

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X