X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• block with adjustable timer?

Hello,

Just double checking as I cannot seem to find it... Is there a function block with a timer that it adjustable in the user interface? A bit like you have in the IRC where you can set till when an override is active.

Thanks,

Jörg

Nothing that I know in one block.

For such use-cases I have used comfort switch or … don’t know „Treppenlichtschalter“ (stairway switch?) in combination with a virtual input (analogue) to adjust e.g. the timing of motion sensors.
    With analogue selection blocks or status blocks I also can adjust the countdown of these switches.

Christian
    Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Thanks!
      Just wanted to be sure before starting a workaround. Thanks also for the suggestions on the workaround!

Jörg

Kommentar

I did something similar for our children's night light. To fall asleep, they can activate the light and it turns off again automatically. The lighting duration can be set in the visualization. I use "Ausschaltverzögerung" (don't know the english name, perhaps anyone can help?) and modify the "T"-parameter with a virtual input (analogue).

Kommentar

• Vossi
          Vossi kommentierte
          Kommentar bearbeiten
          Google translate says: "Switch-off delay"
      Lädt...
      X