X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• KNX2LOX New Tool to import large KNX Projekt into a Loxone Config

Hi all,
    for all who need a powerfull Tool to import large KNX Projects into a Loxone Config.

more Information on Facebook

Nice evening and greetings from Germany

Steve
    Zuletzt geändert von IFLUR; 03.03.2017, 09:36.

Sorry, auch das ist für mich kein Grund fratzebuch beizutreten ;-)

Kommentar

Docs are only in german...

Kommentar

Wenn man bedenkt, wieviel Zeit ich alleine für die Schnittstelle zwischen Loxone und ETS verplempert habe...
      Cooles Tool, wird unterstützt!

Kommentar

The version is a big upgrade with more functions
        and new features for the ETS customization special for the Loxone Config.

Download Free Version (for Privat Person only) or get 25 % Discount with BJQ2ZGZUMD for the Full Version

KNX Group Adress Export to Loxone Config (now Version with KNX Extension Support)​​

New ETS Editor to create Groupadresses as Templates for
        sensor and actor etc.

​​

Auto Config to "switch" KNX actors for Loxone Auto Config Ready Function

​​

Import from Excel Template

​​

Import Export from www.stromlaufplan.de
        ​​

Cloud Software Update

​​

Kommentar

IFLUR I just downloaded the version from the link you shared. does the Demo mode work for me as a private person, or is there some special license I would need to load to unlock functionality? I'm just worried that I start to put in efforts to make this work for me and then find out that things are not going to work. just checking.

Kommentar

Hey you can use this version absolutely free. The free version has only a limited Import.
            After the Limit reached you have to start the Programm and the import process again.

Kommentar

IFLUR does the KNX extension free number mean the amount of addresses that are free in case a KNX extension is used in loxone? (I believe the KNX extension is limited to 500 group adresses).

Kommentar

Yes after you first import you get information about your free KNX addresses. And yes Loxone is kidding us with this 500 address.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X