• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Relay works also in pulse mode with adjustable delay

Kommentar

• K.Clemens
      K.Clemens kommentierte
      Kommentar bearbeiten
      ok, thanks for your reply. I've ordered one to test.

Gast , my board arrived this week. I tough it would be delivered with a power supply. Did you get one with your order?

Kommentar

Today I finally installed the board. TCP works perfectly because of this nice topic.
      However, the inputs do not work. How did you connect the fysical inputs?

I tried to measure the voltage between input 1 and com, but there is nothing!? Can you please measure what you have?

Kommentar

Hi all,

I have followed your post here and I bought the same relay board.

I am done with the relay commands, this is working perfectly through HTTP GET.

Now I would like to know the status of the inputs from the Miniserver. I am able to view the state of the inputs through a HTTP Post (http://192.168.1.166/state.cgi) and I have a text like "10000000" which says that the 1st input is activated. How to decode that information in the Miniserver ? I think I have to do a mask for each input, or to convert from binary to decimal, then back to binary ?

How did you do ?

Thanks,

Kommentar

I just found how to to it, maybe this might help some people.

1) I have created a virtual HTTP input
          2) I have set in the URL : http://admin:12345678@192.168.1.166/state.cgi
          3) I have created 8 HTTP virtual input signals : one for each input (I have 8 inputs on my relay board)
          4) In the command detection I have set "input":\s0\1 for the first input, "input":\s1\1 for the second input, etc...
          5) When the input state is 0, the Miniserver returns "48" which is "0" in ASCII
          6) When the input state is 1, the Miniserver returns "49" which is "1" in ASCII
          7) I put in my logic a statement "Input value = 49" --> Memory flag "Input is active"

Exactly the same to know the state of the outputs (relay). Instead of "input":\s0\1 just type "output":\s0\1 for the first output

The thing is, with that relay board we can only poll in TCP every 10 seconds. It is not UDP, so the refresh is not very good...

Thanks to Christian Fenzl who helped me with that, and told me that we could also put a "Status" block to convert the "48" value in 0 and the "49" value in "1".

Kommentar

• beama2k
            beama2k kommentierte
            Kommentar bearbeiten
            Can you explain the status block part im confused? Also i have tried what you said and i get no value returned on the virtual input. I have the relays turning on and off via tcp comands L1 and D1 on a virtual output but i would like to read the relay status and the input status. Is there a way for you to screen print or share that part of your config?
            Many thanks

Zitat von Christian Fenzl Beitrag anzeigen
          This is not Modbus communication!
          It seems to be fairly simple.

Create a Virtual Output with address
          tcp://192.168.1.166:1234

Create a Virtual Output Command with
          Command for ON:
          L1\r\n
          Command for OFF:
          D1\r\n
          Use as digital output: YES

That's it.

You have to send an ON state (for example from a switch block), not an impuls.

Greetings to all!

Can I ask you a question ?
          How do I create a Create a Virtual Output?
          Sorry, I don't know much about it!

Very thanks

Kommentar

• Christian Fenzl
            Christian Fenzl kommentierte
            Kommentar bearbeiten
            Search the Loxone documentation for Virtual Output.

I found the documentation.
          But, I can't find the program you are using anywhere. What program is?

Very thanks!

Kommentar

What program do you mean? Loxone Config software?
            Hilfe für die Menschen der Ukraine: https://www.loxforum.com/forum/proje...Cr-die-ukraine

Kommentar

Hi everyone

has anybody any more info on this board please? Documentation, firmwares and so on.

i have received two of them and firmwares are different. Plus the boards send/receives mqtt data to some chinese cloud. Some chinese could control your relays.

please answer if you have any more info. The winddeal.net address with the firmware is not working either.

thanks

Kommentar

who still needs this, I was able to get the documents and write down also my own experience and findings: https://github.com/mgx0/ZMRN0808-V5

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X