Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

LoxMunich - You're welcome.

1. Ignore the missing numbers. You haven't missed anything. When creating the wiki, I excluded some of my own data fields that filled 07 to 10 that were not relevent for the .loxone file.

2. Look at the Fronius Smart Meter sensor 'W' = Flow to/from grid - kW (Positive=Import, Negative=Export). Run this sensor into a State Block value AI1. Run the Battery State of Charge 'ChaState' into the same State Block AI2.

Set up the argument when AI1 ≤ (minimum charging value) and AI2 ≥ 98, then output value 1. Use the value 1 for whatever switching mechanism you need. The battery varies between 98-100% in the fully charged state. You could make AI2 = 100, but car charging would then stop unnecessarily.

3. Same logic for the Ohmpilot. You need to decide which device has the 1st priority - car charging or Ohmpilot. Then if one device is charging/heating and there's still grid outflow, start the other.
    Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Gib Google Translate die Schuld, wenn ich unverständlich bin.

Kommentar

Thanks, I will try this the next days.

One other question: the sensor values in the .Loxone file seem to be different to the sensor values in the .XML files.
      E.G.
      Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: from imported xml.png
Ansichten: 69
Größe: 68,6 KB
ID: 261671Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: from.Loxone.png
Ansichten: 65
Größe: 76,9 KB
ID: 261672
      left the imported .xml / right the .Loxone sample file

What is the latest version / which should I use?

Kommentar

Thanks for pointing that out. The .Loxone file is the most recently updated - use it.

I think I'll delete the .xml files in the wiki. I seem to remember that they were required in previous Config versions when loading up the .Loxone file. Perhaps someone can confirm whether the .Loxone file brings all sensors/actuators across without the underlying xml data? I can't test that on my existing installation.

https://www.loxwiki.eu/display/LOXEN...ith+Modbus+TCP
        Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Gib Google Translate die Schuld, wenn ich unverständlich bin.

Kommentar

You have to import the .xml files

Only the memory flag / Merker are added automatically if you just "select all" elements from the .Loxone page and copy & paste it into a new project page.
          Neither the sensors nor the actors within the Modbusserver and even not the virtual inputs / outputs are there

Kommentar

• Tico
            Tico kommentierte
            Kommentar bearbeiten
            That's jogged my memory now when copying into a new project page. I'll get around to updating the xml files in due course.
        Lädt...
        X