Fronius Hybrid with Modbus TCP

Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Danke. Ich habe weiter recherchiert und herausgefunden das das Lade-/Entladelimit (beim Gen24?) in Verbindung steht mit dem Register "WChaMax". Dies sollte eigentlich die max. Lade-/Entladeleistung beziffern aber da kommt bei mir ein Wert von 35480 raus, das kann nicht die Lade-/Entladeleistung sein.
    Bei anderen kommt hier 7700 raus und deren Annahme ist/war das dies die Lade-/Entladeleistung sei aber ich habe die Vermutung das es die Akkukapaziät bzw. die max. Lademenge ist, warum auch immer. Es würde zumindestens passen bei mir von der Werten her. Von daher habe ich, wie ein anderen User hier im Forum bereits praktiziert, das ganze skaliert (7880 / 35480) und diese Skalierung dann in die Berechnung des Ladelimits einkalkuliert und nun passt es. Ob es ein Bug ist, eine fehlerhafte Beschreibung seitens Fronius, ich weiss es nicht.

BTW, gibt es den Register WChaMax beim Symo Hybrid auch? Wenn ja unter welcher Adresse?
    Zuletzt geändert von Triple-M; 22.01.2022, 09:45.

Kommentar

Yes, the Symo Hybrid also references WChaMax for InWRte and OutWRte. For the Symo Hybrid configured with 12 kWh of modules, this is 6656 W.

Great that you've worked it out.
      Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Gib Google Translate die Schuld, wenn ich unverständlich bin.

Kommentar

• Triple-M
        Triple-M kommentierte
        Kommentar bearbeiten
        Beim Symo Hybrid wird WChaMax korrekt angezeigt mit 6550 und nicht 12000. Keine Ahnung warum das beim Gen24 und BYD anders ist.

Hallo Zusammen,
      ich bin gerade am verzweifeln und hoffe, dass mir hier jemand helfen kann.
      Folgende Hardware ist vorhanden:
      - Fronius Gen 24 Plus 10kW an 11,7kW Photovoltaik über zwei Stränge angebunden
      - BYD HV mit 10kWh
      - Notstrombox mit Fronius Smart Meter

Das Auslesen der Daten für den Energiemonitor funktioniert prima, nur bekomme ich folgende Parameter nicht geschrieben:
      - InWRte
      - OutWRte
      - StorCtl_Mod
      - MinRsVPct Actuator

Für alle habe ich Parametrierung von Modbus angehängt.

Ich habe mir die Liste von Fronius angeschaut und komme damit auch nicht weiter, dort stehen irgendwie andere IO Adressen, als die die hier und in Loxwiki verwendet werden. Ich habe so ziemlich alle Kombinationen durch, keine funktioniert. Irgend etwas muss ich übersehen, ich weiß nur nicht was.

Kann mir jemand sagen wo der Fehler liegt, ich bin echt am verzweifeln... bisher konnte ich alle Geräte noch zur Kommunikation bewegen, aber dieser hier wehrt sich.

Vielen Dank vorab.

PS: Aktuell habe ich noch keine richtige Logik verbaut, sondern einfach nur Stumpf virtuelle Eingänge parametriert um damit herum zu spielen.

Gruß

Saibot

For English speaking guys:

Hello all,
      I am just getting desperate and hope someone here can help me.
      The following hardware is available:
      - Fronius Gen 24 Plus 10kW connected to 11.7kW photovoltaic via two strings.
      - BYD HV with 10kWh
      - Emergency power box with Fronius Smart Meter

Reading the data for the energy monitor works great, only I don't get the following parameters written:
      - InWRte
      - OutWRte
      - StorCtl_Mod
      - MinRsVPct Actuator

For all of them I have attached parameterization from Modbus.

I have looked at the list from Fronius and can't get any further with it either, there are somehow other IO addresses than the ones used here and in Loxwiki. I've been through pretty much all the combinations, none of them work. I must be missing something, I just don't know what.

Can anyone tell me where the error is, I'm really getting desperate.... So far I have been able to get all the devices to communicate, but this one is fighting back.

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS: Currently I haven't installed any real logic yet, but just bluntly parameterized virtual inputs to play around with.

Greetings

Saibot

Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

Those registers all look fine. I can't see what values you're trying to write to the Actuators. It would help to see a screenshot of your Config layout.

The attached screenshot shows what the Config looks like when setting a Charge Limit of -10% (ie. Force discharging the battery). The result is a discharge from the battery of ~665 Watts (10% of WChaMax, 6656 Watts). This is from a Fronius Solar Battery.

Also ensure you enable 'Control via Modbus' as the top priority in the Modbus settings of the inverter. Your value for WChaMax on the BYD battery will also be a different than the Fronius Solar Battery.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: Charge Limit minus 10 percent.png
Ansichten: 896
Größe: 35,4 KB
ID: 346654
        Ich spreche kein Deutsch. Gib Google Translate die Schuld, wenn ich unverständlich bin.

Kommentar

Thank you for your answer.
          I was searching for the function within the Gen24 to enable Modbus write, but I can only see the attached picture in Technician mode. Reading is possible.
          I have attached also the configuration I have. I know that the figures for charging and discharging are totally wrong, but as long is can not write at min storage control mode i can´t play with it.
          When I was starting with my investigation I just wanted to setup the min percentage, which has to be still in the battery and even this failed.

Thank you in advance.
          Angehängte Dateien

Kommentar

The picture of the Technician mode with the 'Wechselrichter-Steuerung uber Modbus' is correct. Just confirm that the IP address 6.0.0.21 is the address of the Miniserver, otherwise it won't work. Or simply deselect 'Steuerung einschranken'.

In the third screenshot, I don't know why you have InOutWRte_SF being divided by WChaMax. InOutWRte_SF should be a value that changes between -2, -1, 0, 1, 2. That value will be connected to AI2 of the formula blocks.

I suggest you create a Virtual Output between 1 to 100 that plugs into the Formula blocks. If InOutWRte_SF is equal to -2 (like the picture in post #64), the result of the formula should see a value between 0 and 10000.

Virtual Output = 100, value written to Actuator is 10000
            Virtual Output = 10, value written to Actuator is 1000

For Minimum Reserve, the Scale Factor always remains at -2. You can set it permanently as per the following picture.

Name: Minimum reserve.png
Ansichten: 752
Größe: 21,2 KB
ID: 346718
            Zuletzt geändert von Tico; 07.05.2022, 15:59.

Kommentar

The IP adress is correct.
              I have changed everything to the version you uploaded in loxwiki, but I think that there is something wron in the Modbus adress.

Name: min battery.png
Ansichten: 716
Größe: 13,3 KB
ID: 346790
              As you can see the InOutWRte_SF is 8244 not something like 2, -1, 0, 1, 2, but the values are still as in my first post and the same as you have in the loxwiki.
              As well If I had a look to the StorCtl_Mod Sensor, which still is 0 instead of 3, which I write to the StorCtl_Mod.

Name: Storage Control.png
Ansichten: 841
Größe: 45,3 KB
ID: 346789

I have checked again all the values from Modbus via your uploaded loxone file, everything is the same.

I have had also a look into the Modbus Excel list from Fronius, but I am struggeling, because no value is the same as here, and these values do also not work for me maybe I am to stupid...

Kommentar

I looked into the Excel spreadsheet for the Gen24 Modbus values. Yes, there are some very different numbers published for the relevant actuators. Every sensor/actuator has a different Modbus address to the Fronius Hybrid. It appears Fronius has just added 40 to the relevant Hybrid value to define the Gen24 value. I attempted to attach the spreadsheet I'm referring to, but needed to change the file extension. Change it back to .xlsx.

Gen 24 (all values +40 from Fronius Hybrid)

WChaMax = 40356 (40355 in Lox Config),

WChaMax_SF = 40372 (40371 in Lox Config),

StorCtl_Mod = 40359 (40358 in Lox Config),

InWRte = 40367 (40366 in Lox Config),

OutWRte = 40366 (40365 in Lox Config),

InOutWRte_SF = 40379 (40378 in Lox Config),

MinRsvPct = 40361 (40360 in Lox Config),

MinRsvPct_SF = 40375 (40374 in Lox Config),

Fronius Hybrid

WChaMax = 40316 (40315 in Lox Config),
                WChaMax_SF = 40332 (40331 in Lox Config),
                StorCtl_Mod = 40319 (40318 in Lox Config),
                InOutWRte_SF = 40339 (40338 in Lox Config),
                InWRte = 40327 (40326 in Lox Config),
                OutWRte = 40326 (40325 in Lox Config),
                MinRsvPct = 40321 (40320 in Lox Config),
                MinRsvPct_SF = 40335 (40334 in Lox Config),
                Angehängte Dateien
                Zuletzt geändert von Tico; 09.05.2022, 23:22.

Kommentar

You will need two Modbus devices nested under the main Modbus Server in the Periphery tree -

Main Modbus Server
                  IP address:Port (ie. 10.1.1.1:502)
                  Timeout [ms] - 500

First Modbus Device
                  Inverter - Address = 1

Second Modbus Device
                  Smart Meter - Address = 200
                  Zuletzt geändert von Tico; 09.05.2022, 23:31.

Kommentar

Now it seems to work the information with the +40 for the Modbus addresses was the jumping point. I can read correct information and if I change the settings for charging and discharging it really changes something.
                    I have to test it during the weekend, because I am on a business trip the rest of the week. I will come back as soon as I have tested everything.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT.

Kommentar

Ich habe jetzt in der dunkleren Jahreszeit das Problem das die Fronius-Batterie sich wohl abschaltet (das Display ist zumindestens aus) wenn die eingestellte MinSOC erreicht ist und dann ein Wert von 655 gemeldet wird. Also zeigt Loxone dann immer an das der Akku 655% hat. Kennt das jemand und kann man das irgendwie abstellen? Ich hatte immer gedacht das der Akku dann komplett leer ist und sich abschaltet aber ich habe dazu extra mal den minSOC auf 30% gestellt und sobald dieser erreicht wurde, passiert das oben beschriebene.

Kommentar

Paragraph (f) of the wiki has a work-around -

Name: Work-around.png
Ansichten: 630
Größe: 33,8 KB
ID: 367146

Kommentar

• Triple-M
                          Triple-M kommentierte
                          Kommentar bearbeiten
                          Danke das schaue ich mir an. Hatte ich wohl verpasst.

• Tico
                          Tico kommentierte
                          Kommentar bearbeiten
                          I also might have misread your question in that the battery percent is showing 655% (I answered for the inverter Production value). The same technique applies to just use a Status Block to filter out 655%.

• Triple-M
                          Triple-M kommentierte
                          Kommentar bearbeiten
                          Wie meinst du das mit dem Status Block? Wie sollte der aussehen?

Vergewissern Sie sich, dass der definierte Wert im Statusblock genau der Zahl entspricht, die Sie entfernen möchten (d. h. mit Dezimalstellen, falls vorhanden). Der Wert 655 kann manchmal auch als 655.4 oder 655.35 gefunden werden.

Name: Total SoC.png
Ansichten: 535
Größe: 15,0 KB
ID: 367486

Kommentar

• Triple-M
                          Triple-M kommentierte
                          Kommentar bearbeiten
                          Danke. Wenn ich das richtig sehe dann wird 0% ausgegeben wenn die Batterie aus ist und 655 anzeigt aber in Wirklichkeit ist der SoC ja z.B. 30%, wie vorgegeben.

If you wish to have the 30% specified, here is another option using an Analogue Memory -
                        Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: Analog Memory.png Ansichten: 0 Größe: 26,4 KB ID: 367619

The Status Block creates a pulse on every value change, except if that value is 655. To create a pulse on a analogue value change, you can normally set the Delayed Flag to a delay of 1 or 2 cycles. However, when the pulse output is being assessed in a Status Block, I have found that the pulse length needs to be longer. So the Delayed Flag is set to 100 cycles.
                        Zuletzt geändert von Tico; 21.11.2022, 00:10.

Kommentar

Fronius scheint ein generelles Problem mit der Zahl 655 zu haben
                          Siehe auch https://www.loxforum.com/forum/hardw...-kennt-das-wer

Kommentar

Lädt...
                          X